Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to DB Siggnature on the DB Siggnature website. Following situations may arise:
1. Item was defective
2. Item was damaged during the Shipping
3. Products was / were missing
4. Wrong item was sent by DB Siggnature.
Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases.
Points to be noted:
1. DB Siggnature can always accept the return irrespective of the policy. We encourage the Buyer to review the listing before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund. Buyer needs to raise the refund request within 20 days from the date of payment realization. Once Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us, DB Siggnature can choose one of the following options:
2. Replace after shipment collection - DB Siggnature has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before replacing it
3. Refund after shipment collection - DB Siggnature has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding
4. Refund without shipment collection - DB Siggnature has agreed to refund the buyer without expecting the original shipment back
5. Replace without shipment collection - DB Siggnature has agreed to replace the order without expecting the original shipment back
In the event DB Siggnature accepts the return request raised by the Buyer, Buyer will have to return the product and then the refund shall be credited to the Buyer as cash or DB Siggnature Money
Further for returns being made by Buyer to DB Siggnature of the product, the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer:
The Product Should Be Unopened, Intact, With Original Shipping Material and Unused
If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from DB Siggnature.
Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by Customer..
Definition: Replacement is the action or process of replacing something in place of another. A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being Damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped and the like.
Points to be noted:
1. DB Siggnature can always accept the return irrespective of the policy.
DB Siggnature needs to raise the replacement request within 20 days from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us, the following steps shall be followed:
2. Buyer is asked for "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons:
(a) Shipping was damaged
(b) Item was defective
(c) Item(s) were missing
Wrong item sent
3. In case DB Siggnature accepts the replacement request, Buyer shall be required to return the product to DB Siggnature and only after return of the product, DB Siggnature shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer.
In case DB Siggnature doesn't have the product at all, DB Siggnature can provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement.
All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by DB Siggnature.
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies. Issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of DB Siggnature.
3. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.